-Support Healthy Plasma/Tissue CoQ10 Levels Reduced by Aging & Clinical Conditions
-Support Health/Functioning of the Cardiovascular System
-Support Neuromuscular and Central Nervous System Health
-Support a Healthy Immune System
-Support Healthy Gums
Max CoQ10 is an all-natural, proprietary, patent-pending, crystal/solvent-free, lipid-stabilized CoQ10 shown in recent clinical trials to be more than eight times as absorbable as powdered forms of CoQ10 and more than twice as bioavailable as oil-based or “nano” formulas. Max CoQ10’s proprietary monoglyceride carrier is a patent-pending formulation unmatched for optimal utilization in the support of cardiovascular, CNS, immune, and energy-based health needs.
All W.I.N Health Institute Formulas Meet or Exceed cGMP Quality Standards
Directions: Take one to two softgels daily, with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Coenzyme Q10 is a biologically active, natural vitamin-like substance belonging to a group of compounds called ubiquinones. Structurally similar to vitamin K, it is present in animal protein and can be synthesized in the body. However, a variety of factors, including aging, may cause a CoQ10 deficiency.
Despite its poor absorption (0.6-1.0%), pure crystalline (powdered) CoQ10 was the industry standard from the 1970’s to the mid-1990’s. A variety of forms and delivery systems offering somewhat improved absorption (2.3-5%) have entered the market since 1995; however, these forms have been unstable and crystallized, making them difficult or impossible for the body to absorb.
Max CoQ10 represents a new generation of CoQ10 supplements. Unlike many others in today’s market place, it is crystal-free when examined by a light microscope. This patent-pending formulation contains three lipids to aid in dissolving CoQ10 crystals into single molecules, stabilizing the formula to prevent re-crystallization, and facilitating passive diffusion to enhance absorption.
A full double-blind, randomized clinical trial in twenty normal human volunteers with a relatively controlled diet was performed to determine the absorption and steady-state bioavailability characteristics. Absorption involves several phases in the movement of CoQ10 through a portion of the digestive tract, into the lymphatics, and into general circulation, where it becomes bioavailable. Absorption is reflected by the time base changes in the amount of CoQ10 appearing in the blood plasma after the ingestion of a single known dose. Bioavailability refers to the amount of CoQ10 accumulated in the blood plasma over an extended time after taking a known constant daily dose.
Within the trial, a 36-hour absorption study showed that Max CoQ10 had a total absorption 783% greater than powdered CoQ10 (11.65% vs 1.32%). The bioavailability study measured blood accumulation (mg) of CoQ10 over 28 days. The 28-day steady-state bioavailability for Max CoQ10 was 8.86 mg, compared to 1.64 mg for the dry powder standard. The relative bioavailability showed that Max CoQ10 was 541% more bioavailable than the standard product. The AUC (0-28 day) was 680 mg/day compared to 120 mg/day or 463% more bioavailable
than the dry powder standard.
Max CoQ10 is titanium dioxide-free, making the softgel transparent and permitting verification of the crystal-free claim.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Berthold HK,et al. Effect of ezetimibe and/or simvastatin on coenzyme Q10 levels in plasma: a randomized trial. Drug Saf. 2006;29(8):703-12 [PMID: 16872244]
2. Lopez-Lluch G, Barroso MP, Martin SF, Fernandez-Ayala DJ, Gomez-Diaz C, Villalba JM, Navas P. Role of plasma membrane coenzyme Q on the regulation of apoptosis. Biofactors. 1999;9(2-4):171 [PMID: 10416029]
3. Crane FL Biochemical functions of coenzyme Q10. J Am Coll Nutr. 2001 Dec;20(6):591-8
4. Rundek T, Naini A, Sacco R, Coates K, DiMauro S. Atorvastatin decreases the coenzyme Q10 level in the blood of patients at risk for cardiovascular disease and stroke. Arch Neurol. 2004 Jun;61(6):889-92 [PMID: 15210526]
5. Littarru GP, Lippa S, Oradei A, Serino F.Coenzyme Q10: blood levels and metabolic demand. Int J Tissue React. 1990;12(3):145-8. [PMID: 2276891]
6. Munkholm H, Hansen HHT, Rasmussen K: Coenzyme Q10 treatment in serious heart failure. Biofactors 1999;9(2-4): 285-289 [PMID: 10416042]
7. Eriksson JG, Forsen TJ, Mortensen SA, Rohde M: The effect of coenzyme Q10 administration on metabolic control in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Biofactors 1999: 315-318 [PMID: 10416046]
8. Langsjoen PH, Langsjoen AM. Overview of the use of CoQ10 in cardiovascular disease. Biofactors. 1999; 9(2-4): 273-84. [PMID:10416041]
9. Rosenfeldt F, Hilton D, Pepe S, Krum H Systematic review of effect of coenzyme Q10 in physical exercise, hypertension and heart failure. Biofactors. 2003;18(1-4):91-100 [PMID: 14695924]
9. Littarru GP, Tiano L. Clinical aspects of coenzyme Q10: an update. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2005 Nov;8(6):641-6. Review. [PMID:
10. de Lau LM. Serum cholesterol levels and the risk of Parkinson’s disease. Am J Epidemiol. 2006 Nov 15;164(10):998-1002. Epub 2006 Aug [PMID: 16905642] Figuero E,et al. Oxidant/antioxidant interactions of nicotine, Coenzyme Q10, Pycnogenol and phytoestrogens in oral periosteal fibroblasts and MG63 osteoblasts. Steroids. 2006 Dec;71(13-14):1062-72. Epub 2006 Oct 11 [PMID: 17045317]
Consult with your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Posted by L. on 1st Jan 2017
I have found that this product does wonders for my irregular heartbeat and subsequent shortness of breath. Can't beat it!
Posted by Larry Heinrichs on 3rd Nov 2016
WIN has forumlated this product to include oil right within the capsule, which greatly enhances my ability to assimilate it. Great product. Highly recommend.
Posted by Dr. Dave on 12th Nov 2012
Excellent way to build up your aspects of your entire vascular system and neurovascular system. This combination is clean and pure since all the research out on CoQ10 in the past years show the vast benefits. This is the most bio available on the market.